Sell your sneakers with us!
Consignment is defined as an agreement to pay a supplier of goods after the goods are sold. We can explain the process in 4 simple steps:
1. Bring your sneakers in-store or send them to us
2. Advise a comparable market/competitor price.
3. We sell your sneakers in our store and online
4. You receive a payment for 90% of the total sale price, our commission is 10%
We consign deadstock (brand new) sneakers and worn pairs. Our pre-owned section has a quick turnover rate for consignors and more reasonable prices for customers.
How do you determine market value?
We price our sneakers based on our previous transactions and knowledge of the market. We look at other sneaker consignment shops locally and internationally to beat their prices. We take pride in great value for our consignors while offering that same value to our customers.
Why pay a premium for sneakers?
The emergence of sneaker consignment shops stems from the basic principles of supply and demand. Currently, Nike/Jordan and other exclusive sneaker releases are not meeting the overall demand for their product. Sought after sneakers are sold out online in seconds. With the emergence of BOTS (computer software that adds items to carts automatically) it has become more difficult than ever to purchase certain sneaker releases online. Retail stores have resorted to raffles/lotteries and tickets handed out in advance to avoid the headaches with long and rowdy lines on release day.
Are your sneakers authentic?
The recent sneaker boom has created an equal surge in the production of fake sneakers. These high-quality fakes are produced in factories in China by skilled experts that make it possible to re-create authentic pairs using an identical process. Butter can guarantee authenticity. We are experts in determining fake sneakers, however, we realize from time to time no one is perfect. For that reason every pair is inspected multiple times by multiple experts. We always double and sometimes triple check our sneakers authenticity to make sure only authentic sneakers are sold with us.
If you're already a reseller?
Selling sneakers is not as easy as everybody thinks if it was then we would all be able to do it. If you are already an eBay member selling sneakers, consider the upside of the following by selling with us:
- Avoiding fraudulent buyers
- No need to create online listings
- We take full responsibility for packaging and shipping
- No bada reviews
- No hidden fees
Simply drop off your sneakers and receive a phone call or email once your item(s) sell. For any additional questions or if you want to sell your sneakers with Butter email us at email@example.com.
Shipping / Returns / Exchange
1. All sneaker consignment sales are final and can not be exchanged/refunded. All sneakers listed are on consignment.
2. Refunds or exchanges are available on full-price items only. Item(s) needs to have no signs or evidence of wear and a valid proof of purchase must be presented. Excludes consignment.
3. No refunds on sale items.
4. Customers have 14 days to refund or exchange any Full Price item from date of purchase. Excludes consignment.
5. Customers have 7 days to exchange any Sale item from date of purchase. Excludes consignment.
6. No refund or exchange on worn/used items.
7. Refunds & Exchange shipping costs are not covered by Butter unless items is faulty/wrong.
8. Gift Vouchers/ExchangeCodes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase/issue.
9. Gift Vouchers/Exchange codes cannot be refunded.
10. Estimated delivery time for orders within Australia is approximately 2-7 days.
11. Estimated delivery time for international orders is 7-14 days.
12. Please note: Due to COVID-19, delays may apply to international orders.
For returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice, order number and reason for the return and we’ll give you step-by-step instructions on how to return the product. Alternatively, you can return or exchange your product in store at B-039, 345 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood Chase.
Butter currently offers the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (Amex included)
All payment options use advanced SSL encryption to keep your transaction secure and do not cost you anything to use (Butter is charged as the seller, you are not charged as the buyer) so you will not pay any extra for your order.