The time has come! We can finally feast with our fam again!
We HATE rules, especially when they come to eating, but for the safety of everyone - our amazing staff, our wonderful customers, our exceptional suppliers - we have a few rules that we will be enforcing:
- Walk in's accepted.
- To make a booking for 7 or less please call the venue.
- Groups of 8 or more please complete the form below.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the front of the venue - please use it on the way in and throughout your stay.
- All customers need to be seated while eating and drinking - we ask you only get up to go around the venue to use the facilities or hand santisor.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home - we love you, but we need to protect everyone and stop the spread.
- If you would like to enquire about our retail items, please ask one of our friendly staff members, they'd be more than happy to show you our goods!
- Please maintain social distancing at all times and where practical.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Seatings will be 1:45 hours each - this gives us time to clean down and sanitise everything between seatings.
- We will ask for a credit card pre-authorisation form - we don't like doing this, and if everyone isn't a d&*k we wont ever have to enforce it! Which we would much prefer. A small charge of 10 cents will be charged to the card and then refunded for verification purposes.
- Any cancellations need to be made 24 hours before the booking time to incur no fee.
- If you cancel within 24 hours, $25 per person - unless we can get the table rebooked within that timeframe, which we will do our best to do.
- If you are a no show - $50 per person will be charged to your nominated credit card.